LEST XI - Leuven Encounters in Systematic Theology
Ecclesia semper reformanda:
Renewal and Reform Beyond Polemics
Adapted version of Hans Schwyzer, Effigies praecipuorum, illustrium, atque praestantium aliquot theologorum (1650; Zentralbibliothek Zürich)
The XIth International LEST conference - Leuven, 11-14 October 2017
- The deadline for the submission of paper proposals is set for March 15, 2017.
- The first LEST XI Newsletter is now available for download.
- Andreas Beck (Evangelical Theological Faculty Leuven)
- Theodor Dieter (Institute for Ecumenical Research, Strasbourg)
- Wim François (KU Leuven)
- Deenabandhu Manchala (United Church of Christ & Disciples of Christ)
- Annemarie Mayer (KU Leuven)
- Charlotte Methuen (University of Glasgow)
- Kenneth Mtata (Zimbabwe Council of Churches)
- Karen Kilby (Durham University)
- Violet Soen (KU Leuven)
- Mirjam van Veen (VU University Amsterdam)
- Lee Palmer Wandel (University of Wisconsin-Madison)
- Susan Wood (Marquette University)
- Peter De Mey & Wim François (KU Leuven)
- LEST XI will be conjointly organized by Church historians and systematic theologians who are partners in the KU Leuven GOA-research project, The Crisis of Religion and the Problem of Roman Catholic Self-Definition.